Friday, October 22, 2010

Why Can't I Get It Together?

AAARRRGGGHHHHHHH!

Yep, that sums up everything I am thinking and feeling at this very moment. I am such a bad mother. I am such a bad wife. I am a bad daughter to my Lord. I just am .... not good. I want to go into so much more detail, but I don't even have the words at this time. I need to get this cake done - oh, I SO want it to turn out to be SO much more wonderful than I am imagining - and we are supposed to have family time tonight .... so maybe late tonight, once everyone else has gone to bed and I am left with final detailing on cake .. then I can really get my thoughts out. I want to write them here, because ... here I won't get people telling me pat answers and things like "oh, you are a GREAT mother" when they don't really know my day to day life ... ya know?

Ok.

Back to cake baking, fondant making, butter cream whipping and the all important decorating.

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. Sandra,
    I use my blog for the very same purpose.
    In between all the family stories, birthdays, holidays, vacations...sits my inner-most, deepest thoughts. Some good...some not so good. Everyone always tells me the same...you're a great friend, you're such a good mom, etc. etc. etc. Yet many times all I feel is like a failure...never good enough...in the eyes of my family, friends, and God. Keep the faith my friend...He will never leave us or forsake us! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete