Thursday, March 29, 2012
Stay tuned for a post on friendship. I know, I know ... I rarely post here and I probably have no readers left. This is not your typical blog, in that I don't have much to say these days. I will never be one of those great bloggers, like the Food bloggers or the Crafty Momma bloggers ... or the SuperMom bloggers. I am just me. And I am struggling to accept that that's ok. LOL
So ... if you are still out there and you still peek in on this blog occasionally, I thank you. And I will be posting very soon on the topic of Friendship.
That is all.
;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







I think a post on friendship is in order, I feel the blog community is very down in spirit. Makes me sad as I blog to vent but also to be a positive influence to others and to keep my hopes and dreams alive.
ReplyDeleteBlog on Friendship???
ReplyDeleteCarole ... Yeah, I know. I had one rolling around in my head back then and then life took over, depression settled in for a bit, more life took over and I just never wrote it. I just might have to do that, soon, though! ;)
ReplyDelete