Monday, June 15, 2009










Tip Junkie is turning 2 years old and converting from blogspot to a Dot Com. In celebration of this anniversary, Tip Junkie is hosting a special party!! For five days, she will be will be giving away 50 amazing prizes from June 15-19. Ten prize packages will be awarded each day during the Going Dot Com Birthday Bash. Go check it out!


I am new to this blog, but I plan to begin following ... aside from the AMAZING prizes, the blog looks to be full of wonderful information, tips and just plain fun!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip! haha! I've never really checked out that site that much but that's cool to know it's having a huge switch and partay!!

    This is an adorable blog too! I love the quote at the top of your site. You are so right... The Lord will lead us through our low valleys! :)

    I found your cute blog through SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad the chicken fried chicken recipe worked out for you. Next time I would just pound them flat yourself, I bet that was hard tying to keep those chicken breasts together. I think the secret is the crackers it makes it so crispy.

    ReplyDelete