Thursday, April 8, 2010

Did you ever have one of those days where the only thoughts you can grab hold of in the swirling mass of chaos in your mind are the thoughts that bring you down? Things like finances ... or weight ... or illness ... or lonliness. No? Well, I am having one of those days right now. I know I am blessed beyond measure but today ... today all I can see is how dark everything is.

2 comments:

  1. Sandra, Sandra, Sandra...
    Are you my twin?
    I have those days so often and many people will say, "Be positive", "Give it to God", "Be grateful for what you have"...
    But some days...there is just too much negative to see the positive...too much darkness to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I know what you're feeling sweetie. I'm a "half empty" kinda gal. Even though I'm grateful for all God's blessed me with...some days my human side takes over and it's hard to trust Him. But we have to have faith...that He will pull us through. He WON'T ever leave us or forsake us. It WILL get better. Because we have HIM in our life! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Melody ... thank you. {{{{hugs}}}} How nice to have someone understand. :)

    ReplyDelete